I'm BACKKKKK!!!!! :)

Holy Moly, how is everyone doing? I'm sorry I have been MIA for so long, but between 2 bachelorette parties, 2 weddings and my son starting his very first year of school....my life has been CRAZZZYYY!!! LOL! I am so happy to have been apart of one of my good friends wedding and my sister-in-law! Let me show some pic's to brag a little on how beautiful the brides were ;)
 
My friend Kate & Gordon.....Mr. & Mrs. Hatter <3 <3
 
My Sister-In-Law Angie & Matt... Mr. & Mrs. Boley <3 <3
 
Also, my little boy started Pre-K this year :') I can not believe he is IN SCHOOL!!! Where have the past 4 years gone? An this is only the beginning :) He had an awesome first day of school and had no hesitation at all!
 
 
 
He couldn't wait to go back today!!! :) Hopefully he keeps that attitude ;)
 
So anyhow, my life has gotten back to normal now and has slowed down a little! So back in the kitchen I will be! Plus my favorite season is coming up and I can't wait to start making everything pumpkin and making tons of yummy warm soups! 
 
 This recipe I tired out for a quick and easy grill meal! I thought it turned out pretty freaking tasty and of course was super simple with simple ingredients!
 
BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken
 
 Ingredients: Oil, Ranch Dressing, Worcestershire Sauce, White Vinegar and BBQ Seasoning
 
Mix all that together, making a nice and creamy sauce
 
Pound out your chicken breasts
 
Then toss everything in a zip lock bag or container to marinate!
 
Throw them bad boys on the grill!!! YUMMM!!
 
They were super moist and had a great flavor!
 
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 1/2 cup prepared Ranch dressing
  • 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 3 Tbsp BBQ seasoning
  • 1 teaspoon white vinegar
  • 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
  • 
     
     
    Instructions:
    In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, BBQ seasoning, and white vinegar.

    Pound chicken breast to 1/4" thickness. Place chicken in the gallon size ziplock bag. Pour marinade over chicken. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours (all day).

    Preheat the
    grill for medium-high heat. Grill chicken for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
     
    ENJOY!!!

    Comments

    Popular Posts