Garlic Pretzels

TGIF!!!! I know everyone is with me on that one!!
Here is a quick and easy snack you can whip together.....and trust me you won't wanna put the bag down once you start! They are soooo addicting!! My grandma use to make these all the time when I was little!!
 
Let's Get Started!
 
 
All you need is a bag of pretzels, oil, dill, packet of ranch dressing/dip mix and garlic powder
 
I use a normal size bag of pretzels, about 1/4 cup of oil, 1/2 TBSP of dill, 1 tsp. of Garlic powder and the whole packet of ranch. Mix all together
 
I just stuck them in a large zip lock bag and then poured the mixture over top. Then....SHAKE IT LIKE A CRAZY PERSON! LOL!
 
After shaking them up, I stick them in the microwave for like 40 seconds at a time {I do it like 3-4 times} and after every time take it out and shake them up. Be careful they will be pretty hot!
 
Keep them stored in the bag and start eating up!!!
 
ENJOY!!!



Comments

Popular Posts