Quick Homemade Mac & Cheese

This will knock the socks right off of you, on how quick and simple this recipe is!

I work late over the winter, so I am ALWAYS trying to find quick and easy ways to still make a nice, home cooked meal after work but not take up my entire evening. I want to be able to come home, whip up a meat, starch and veggie kind of meal, with still enough time to relax with my boys. Who wants to be stuck in the kitchen for HOURS making and cleaning up after a long day's work?!? NOT ME! So I came across this super quick and actually pretty smart way to make homemade mac & cheese! I of course, found the recipe on Pinterest ;) and tired it out. I did tweak the recipe a little, adding some of my own touches. Hope you like it!


 
Here are your ingredients: Noodles {whatever kind of noodles you like}, butter, milk, cheese {any cheese you like, I used a little mozzarella and sharp cheddar this time}
 
 First, add your milk and noodles to your medium pot and bring to a boil.....
 
 
 After it comes to a boil, turn heat down to low and DO NOT DRAIN.....
 
 
 

Next add your butter, salt, pepper and mix till butter has melted....
 
 
 


Now my favorite part the CHEESE!! Add all your cheese and or cheeses ;) and mix until melted through! And your DONE!!!! I mean could that be any easier?!?!?!


 
 
 
Homemade Mac & Cheese
 
2 1/2 cups milk
2 cups elbow noodles {or whatever noodles you like}
2 Tbsp. butter
salt & pepper to taste
2 cups cheddar cheese
 
 
Add your milk and noodles to medium size pot and cook noodles according to package. When noodles are cooked....DO NOT DRAIN...add the butter, salt and pepper and stir till butter is melted. Add cheddar cheese and also stir until melted. DONE! :)
 
 
** I added about a 1/2 cup more milk at the end, to make it a little more creamy.
















Comments

Popular Posts