Super Simple Meatloaf

My Mom had said tome that she tired this recipe and it turned out great! It was super simple and the flavor was great! So of course I had to try it out and I totally agree with her! Meatloaf is such a hearty and filling meal, but sometimes its just to time consuming. Using this recipe though, you have it thrown together in no time! Let's get started!
 
Ingredients: Box of Stove Top {I used Shur Fine brand}, 1 cup of water, 1 egg and 1lb of ground beef. I used like 3/4lb ground beef and 1/4 lb ground Italian sausage this time :)
 
Then all you do is mix all those ingredients together....
 
...No Seriously that's it...
 
Throw it in a greased loaf pan and bake it
 
I always make a Ketchup/Brown Sugar sauce for the top
Which I just mix brown sugar in some ketchup until it taste nice and sweet.
 
Then about 20-30 minutes left of baking I pour the sauce over the top! YUMMM!!! Serve it up with some creamy mashed potatoes, with gravy and some corn! OH BOY!!
 
 
Ingredients:
  • 1 Pound Ground Meat (Beef or Turkey)
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 Box Stuffing Mix
  • 1 Cup Water

  • Instructions:
    Mix everything together, smoosh it into a loaf pan, and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
     
    ENJOY!!!

    Comments

    Popular Posts