Corn Fritters

 
 
These are freaking AWESOME! I had them for the first time after I started dating my husband. His mom makes them and I just had to have the recipe when my husband and I moved in together.
 
 
First whip together your egg whites until stiff
 
Wisk egg yolks together and then add flour, salt, pepper, sugar and corn an mix well.
 
Fold in the egg whites, slowly
 
Take a quarter cup measuring cup and scoop it into a pan or griddle with some margarine
 
OMG!!
 
Fry up until golden brown on both sides and serve!
 
 
Ingredients:
 
2 Eggs-separated
1 tsp. Sugar
2 TBS. Flour
2 cups Corn
1 tsp. each salt & pepper
 
Directions:
 
1. Beat egg whites until stiff, set aside
2. In a medium bowl whisk egg yolks and then add flour, salt,
pepper, sugar and corn and mix well.
3. Fold in the egg whites
4. Use a quarter cup measuring cup and fry it up in a frying pan or griddle
with some butter/margarine.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts