Greatest Salad EVER!

Spinach & Strawberry Salad with Bacon Dressing!!
    
         First of all, this salad is AMAZING! My friend Lauran and I were setting up a play date one day.....which every time we get together we make a yummy lunch and normally do some kind of craft! :) Wellllllll, she says something about this salad and I instantly wrinkle my nose up....ewwww strawberry, spinach, feta cheese {have I ever even HAD feta cheese......} She was like I promise you will love it......well needless to say after we had it I made a trip to the store the next day so I coupld have it again! LOL!! She was right it was AWESOME!!


All you need is some spinach, strawberries, sliced almond's, feta cheese and bacon dressing
 
 OH BOY...just look at it!! YUMMM!!!
 
Top it off with some bacon dressing!!!!
 
ENJOY!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts