BEST Fruit Pizza

I don't wanna toot my own horn.....but I'm gonna! LOL! I kinda whipped this together with a little memory of your standard fruit pizza recipe! It turned out great!!! I mean I highly doubt you could really mess this up with the ingredients I used.....it really I don't think would have matter how much or how you did it! :)
Some girl friends and I arranged a play date/breakfast date one Tuesday morning!! So I figured this would be the perfect dessert!
 
Let's Get Started!
 
Ingredients needed: FRUIT {pick your favorites, I used Strawberries, Blueberries, Pineapple and Mandarin Orange's}, Cream Cheese, Fruit Dip, Marshmellow Crème and Sugar Cookie Dough.
 
First grease a pizza pan and then cut your sugar cookie dough in slices like you would to bake them to make cookies. Lay then on the pan and start to push them down and together to form the "dough"
 
Bake until golden brown and then let cool completely
 
Mix together your fruit dip, cream cheese {room temperature will work best for mixing all this together} and marshmallow crème
I'd say about 4-6oz cream cheese, 1/2 cup of fruit dip and crème. I kinda just threw everything together to taste
 
After the "dough" is cooled, start spreading your "sauce" over the top
 
Oh boy....I'd eat just this!!
 
Last but not least you start arranging your fruit on top
 
You may arrange it any way you like! Stick it back in the fridge for about 1/2-1 hour or until ready to serve!
 
ENJOY!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts