Beefy Taco Dip

A friend a called me one night and asked if I had a can of Hormel Chilli with Beans. {I call myself a grocery store to her, because almost every time she texts me and asks me if I have something....I have it! LOL!} So of course I had a can, so she came over to grab it. She said she was in the middle of making a dip {which the dip she was making is banging by the way} and could not find the can she literally just bought!! Hahahahaha!! Her littlest one must have taken off with it and hid it somewhere! Which she didn't realize till she already had half of the stuff mixed up. Anywho.....the next day it got me thinking......I had pulled out some ground beef from the freezer and was planning on making a Cheeseburger Pasta dish {which I still plan to make and will be posting soon ;) }. I thought hmmmmm, now I'm in the mood for some kind of dip. So I whipped this little number up and it turned out pretty good! My husband and I scarfed it down while watching the Eagles game!

 
Ground up about a 1/2 to 3/4 lb or beef with 2 TBS of taco seasoning. Drain well...
 
While beef is cooking...Dice up about 1/3 cup of tomato, 1 TBS of onion and about 1/2 cup of lettuce. I also threw some black olives on top too {so a small can of them if you like}. Mix up about 4oz cream cheese with 2 TBS of taco seasoning {YES more taco seasoning ;) } 1 TBS mayo and 1 TBS sour cream.
 
Grab a plate {This recipe fits well on a dessert plate} and start layering....First your beef....
 
Then your cream cheese mixture...
 
And top it off with all your toppings.....
 
     
Use your favorite Tortilla Chips for dipping! Perfect Game Day Dip!!

Comments

Popular Posts