Breakfast Burrito

My husbands favorite meal is breakfast! His favorite breakfast dish......Steak, Eggs and Potatoes!! Me on the other hand......not such the fan! I never really have been. I'd rather just grab something quick or nothing at all. I do have some favorites, such as Cream Chip Beef or of course PANCAKES. Who doesn't love pancakes!!

I am also a fan of McDonalds Sausage Burrito's!
So I thought why not try to whip one of these together, can't be that hard! ;) Now I didn't work from a recipe, I just slapped it together one morning! So I have no exact measurements and for what I did it made 2 burrito's.


First things first, I threw some sausage, peppers and onions in my frying pan, until the onions and peppers were soft.
 
In the meantime, I mixed up 2 eggs, a little half & half, a sprinkle of ground red pepper and of course some cheddar cheese.
 
After the pepper/sausage mixture was done I added that to my egg mixture and mixed that up

Threw all that back in the pan and cooked them eggs up

Take your tortilla wraps an spread some cheese on them. I leave a little bit at the end to wrap it up. I used the cheese whiz cheese.

Scoop your egg/sausage mixture on top evenly and sprinkle with a little MORE cheese! 

After it was rolled up I stuck it in the toaster oven for a couple minutes to toast the wrap and melt the cheese!

 
YUMMMM!!!! I thought they turned out pretty good! You could serve them with hot sauce or just the way it is!
Enjoy!!



 

Comments

Popular Posts