Fluffy No-Bake CheeseCake

I don't think I have EVER made a "REAL" Cheesecake. Ya know in the whole in a spring form pan, baking it and then refrigerating it for hours!!! Who has time for that ;) So I always use the no-bake style, now mind you it does taste a little different. It defiantly has a different texture and flavor compared to a real cheesecake. But to me.....it's awesome!!
This time around I made little mini ones and the recipe that I'll be posting below will be for a regular sized pie crust. Otherwise it filled my 6 little ones perfectly! :)
 
 
 
All you do is mix together your softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Then fold in your cool whip! Simply as that!
 
Get your graham cracker crust ready
 
Fill each one and then refrigerate!! DONE!
 
 
I then topped mine with the strawberry syrup I posted over the weekend!! Super yummy! Nice sweet and cool treat over the summer!! You could also top them with any pie filling to!!
 

Ingredients:

1 pkg.  (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/3 cup  sugar
1 tub  (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
1-1/2 cups  cherry pie filling
 
Instructions:
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with whisk or mixer until blended. Stir in COOL WHIP.           
SPOON into crust.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours. Serve topped with cherry pie filling. 
 

ENJOY!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts