Sauage & Egg Breakfast Sliders

These little bugger's are just freakin adorable!! They would be awesome to make if you were having a little brunch with some friends or even just for the kids for breakfast!!
 
 
 
You don't need to many ingredients for these ;)
Egg's, biscuits and I used little sausage patties. Now they were a little big for the biscuits and I just cut them in half. But you could always make your own little sausage patties to better fit the biscuits better.
 
Stick your biscuits in your baking dish and cook per directions on package
 
Cook up your sausage patties...YUM!! I always drizzle a little maple syrup on top while cooking them. 
 
 
 Build your sandwiches however you like...I buttered in the inside and placed a slice of cheese down, egg and then the piece of sausage
 
 They are the cutest little things!!
 

We served them up with a has brown....which the hash brown I think was bigger then all 3 little sandwiches :p
 
ENJOY!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts